Super Cool Summer School
SESSION DATES 2020:
• Session 1: June 15 – June 26
• Session 2: July 1 – July 10 (off 7/3)
REGISTRATION DATES 2020
• Preferred Registration Deadline:Tuesday, April 14th at midnight
• Extended Registration: Tuesday, April 21 - Thursday, June 4
• Onsite Registration at main site (Hall): June 15th As soon as we are available sometime after 9:30am - till July 12th
How to Register: Wait until the Brochure comes out mid-March. The Fillable PDF form link is on this page. Follow the directions on the form and submit the form and payment. We will schedule you and email you back your scheduled form!
LINK TO REGISTRATION FORM
1) Create a RecDesK account. Put your child's ID number on the Registration Form
2) Complete this Fillable PDF. Do not fill in by hand. Type.
3) Save it, THEN submit by email, print & mail, or print & walk it in to us.
Do NOT take a picture and send.
4) PAY - you will receive an invoice by email so you can pay online OR come in and pay the full amount. Once you pay THEN we will submit your form for registration.
BEFORE CARE at HALL SCHOOL
(none for Kinder Camp at Bacich)
The Super Cool Summer School Staff will provide care onsite beginning at 7:30am. To register online, click the programs tab above and search for Summer School Before Care. You can sign up by the week for $25/wk.
TWO AFTER-CARE CHOICES
both will shuttle kids to their programs located at Neil Cummins
You may choose to fill out one of these forms
1) "End of Day Request" form (see right)
No Limits Day Camp
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
They are offering limited van transport to Neil Cummins. Please contact ASAP to secure a spot. VISIT: www.twincitieschildrenscenter.comCALL TO REGISTER: (415) 924-6622
EMAIL to register for the shuttle: email@example.com
FORMS (links not active yet):
-Directs us to walk your child to aftercare shuttles
-Releases 1-3rd grader after school ends so they can walk home, meet a sibling, etc.
• Hall Campus Map
• Classroom Assignments & Room
Changes: After your form is emailed back to you, you will see that we
have filled in the room numbers for your classes. You can check your room assignments here two weeks before classes start. Sometimes there are maintenance issues the schools
discovers in early June, forcing us to change a few room assignments. You will see all these here 2 weeks before class starts.
Online Registration Open:
Aide Training Program (ATP)
Super Cool Summer School offers paid and unpaid positions for our Aide Training Program (ATP). ATP's assist teachers and staff running Summer School. Students entering 8th grade in the Fall are eligible to apply for unpaid volunteer positions. Others entering 9th grade and above are eligible for stipend paid positions.
Mandatory Dates for Aide Program (ATP)
Deadline to Apply: April 17th 2020
Interviews: Wednesday, May 6, 2020
Training Day: Saturday, June 13th 2020
Remember FOUR NEW Important Things
See Videos and Pictures of our Classes!.....We have a Facebook Page and YouTube Channel
Frequently Asked Questions