SCSS YouTube Channel - Friday, July 06, 2018
Remember Three NEW Important Things
Super Cool Summer School
SESSION DATES 2018:
• Session 1: June 18 – June 29
• Session 2: July 2 – July 13 (off 7/4)
• Preferred Registration Deadline:Tuesday, April 17th at midnight
• Extended Registration: April 23 - June 7
• Onsite Registration at main site (Hall): June 18th As soon as we are available sometime after 9:30am - till July 13th
LINK TO REGISTRATION FORM
1) Create a RecDesK account. Put your child's ID number on the Registration Form
2) Complete this Fillable PDF. Do not fill in by hand. Type
3) Save it, THEN submit by email, print & mail, or print & walk it in to us.
Do NOT take a picture and send.
BEFORE CARE at HALL SCHOOL
(none for Kinder Camp at Bacich)
The Super Cool Summer School Staff will provide care onsite beginning at 7:30am. To register online, click the programs tab above and search for Summer School Before Care. You can sign up by the week for $25/wk.
TWO AFTER-CARE CHOICES
both will shuttle kids to their programs located at Neil Cummins
You may choose to fill out one of these forms
1) "End of Day Request" form (see right)
No Limits Day Camp
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
They are offering limited van transport to Neil Cummins. Please contact ASAP to secure a spot. VISIT: www.twincitieschildrenscenter.comCALL TO REGISTER: (415) 924-6622
EMAIL to register for the shuttle: firstname.lastname@example.org
FORMS (links not active yet):
-Directs us to walk your child to aftercare shuttles OR
-Releases 1-3rd grader after school ends so they can walk home, meet a sibling, etc.
• Hall Campus Map
• Classroom Assignments & Room Changes: After your form is emailed back to you, you will see that we have filled in the room numbers for your classes. You can check your room assignments here two weeks before classes start. Sometimes there are maintenance issues the schools discovers in early June, forcing us to change a few room assignments. You will see all these here 2 weeks before class starts.
Online Registration Open:
Kinder Camp Session 1: June 18-29
How to Register: Wait until the Brochure comes out Mid March. The Fillable PDF form is on this page. Follow the directions on the form and submit the form. We will schedule you and email you back your scheduled form!
Frequently Asked Questions